Even after the typical window washing, dusting and vacuuming, there always seems to be several areas around the workplace that get overlooked. While these places may not get noticed by those who work daily in the environment, they are often glaringly obvious to new, potential customers who visit, leaving a poor first impression. MTO Janitorial, your local Prescott commercial cleaners, lists things most businesses forget to clean.
It may be a good idea to take a few minutes to study this list, maybe even print it out, and then walk around your business to check the following areas that likely need a deeper cleaning.
- Walls. Run your hand along walls, where both high and low traffic passes. You may be surprised how many dust particles adhere to walls, especially if the walls are textured or wallpapered.
- Picture frames. While inspecting the walls, run a cloth across the top of picture frames. Carefully examine the face of any artwork to see if the glass has a grimy film or fingerprints, or if the canvas needs dusting.
- Behind printers and copy machines. As high-performing copiers print many pages per minute, tiny particles are left behind. They accumulate around, under, and behind printers.
- Heating systems and vents. These are in constant use, causing dust, allergens, and other particles to adhere to heating vents and cold air exchange intakes. Look at vents located in the ceiling, such as those installed in bathrooms or kitchens.
- Light fixtures. Fluorescent light fixtures are commonly used in business settings, and they are a common place where bugs go to die. Additionally, light fixtures used on walls and desks are prone to accumulate dust.
MTO Janitorial, your local Prescott commercial cleaners, wants to improve your office cleanliness by pointing out areas businesses forget to clean. MTO Janitorial can help you keep not only the high traffic areas of your business clean and spotless, but those places that are often overlooked as well. Give us a call today at 928-772-0004 to schedule an appointment.