Cleaning a car dealership can be a daunting task. You wouldn’t consider asking anyone who’s income is commission driven. A sales associate is not paid just to be there. Technicians in the service department, clerical people in the warranty department, and even the IT department (including the company photographer) put in a full day before they will consider any heavy duty cleaning. The CEOs in the auto industry are placing higher demands on the auto dealers in Prescott and that includes making a first impression. A first impression starts with the cleanliness and overall appearance of the dealership. MTO Janitorial in Prescott has a detailed list of the areas in a dealership that require attention.
• General cleaning: Vacuum and dust offices, lobbies and waiting areas. We’ll even tackle the grimy service bay. We’ll give special attention to the parts and service department desks, phones and glass areas special care.
• Showroom floors: This is the main focal point of the dealership, we know that as well as you do. Your floor will shine! We can even care for hardwood floors.
• Streak-free washing of display windows: Dealerships today have more glass than ever. This means we’ll make sure the doors are smudge free, too!
• Service drop-off, service bays and body shop floors: Your customers have the potential for seeing these floors too. We’ll help you keep them free of any debris brought in by the wind, or the vehicle tires.
• Office and cubicle cleaning: We will vacuum, dust, clean phones and computer areas and disinfect any exposed surface.
• Shampooing carpets: We’ll use various techniques and pay special attention to the high traffic areas.
• Commercial cleaning and disinfecting of lavatories: Odds are your service customers will need to use these areas. It’s important to make an impression here, too. We can even stock general lavatory supplies.
• Dusting sales racks and displays: These areas are easily forgotten. Leave the details here up to us.
• Upholstery cleaning: We have the equipment and trained personnel to ensure clean furniture in the waiting areas, sales tower, cubicles and even the GM’s office.
• Parts and service department: We offer industrial cleaning and the removal of hazardous chemicals.
• Recycling services: We’ll take away unwanted office materials and unneeded auto parts.
• Parking lot sweeping and power washing: This includes landscape clean-up and plant care. We’ll make sure the gravel and landscape stones are where they belong.
• Special event clean-up: We know how exhausting and stressful a special event can be. Let us take down the displays, chairs and tables that were needed. We’ll also take away any extra trash that was accumulated.
There’s a lot of competition out there. The greater Prescott area has seen more dealerships spring up in recent years, and that includes dealerships for the foreign makes. In addition to that, “auto row” now extends into Prescott Valley and somewhat, into Chino Valley. Make sure you stand out from the crowd. Call MTO Janitorial in Prescott for a free estimate today at 928-772-0004.